Table of Contents:
1. 1850-1862” by Keith E. Littlefield, Ph.D. and Katherine G. Littlefield
2. “Where ‘Drink was Deep and Play was High’: The History of the India Queen Tavern and 616-622 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia” by Kerri S. Barile, Ph.D.
3. “Francis Dunbar Ruggles: A Massachusetts Yankee in the Washington Artillery” by Stacy Humphreys
4. “Silvanus Jackson Quinn: Warrior, Public Servant, and Fredericksburg Historian” by Mac Wyckoff
5. “Southern Exposure: Dedication of the Stonewall Jackson Monument at Chancellorsville” by Eric J. Mink
CVBT Journal v5 2006